Warrior Cats RP
Welcome to Warrior Cats Descend RP. The old clans, ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan are no more. Those clans have been replaced with ShadeClan, GaleClan, RainClan, and DeepClan.

The warrior code still stands, as does StarClan.

But the clans themselves have changed.

Who will you join now?

Who will you give your life for?
Warrior Cats RP
Welcome to Warrior Cats Descend RP. The old clans, ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan are no more. Those clans have been replaced with ShadeClan, GaleClan, RainClan, and DeepClan.

The warrior code still stands, as does StarClan.

But the clans themselves have changed.

Who will you join now?

Who will you give your life for?
Warrior Cats RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new age of warrior cats is upon us, and with it, new clans. These new clans are RainClan, DeepClan, GaleClan, and ShadeClan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules *MUST READ*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eveningstar
Admin
Eveningstar

Mate : None, right now
Rules *MUST READ* Atsozt

Rules *MUST READ* Empty
PostSubject: Rules *MUST READ*   Rules *MUST READ* EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:30 am

I will try to keep this short, okay?

1. No spamming
2. You can only have a maximum of 3 accounts. If I find out you have more I will ban them all.
3. You may not use any real warrior names (e.g. Firestar, Tigerclaw, Mapleshade, Greystripe, ect., ect.) All of your characters must be your own.
4. Use realistic colors, please no green cats. It just makes more sense this way (sorry to rain on your parade).
5. No harassing
6. Be nice, it make this site more fun.
7. Have fun!!!!!
8. No detail mating, kitting, ect.
9. keep content PG-13 please
10. If you read the rules put: Tacos ARE aMaZiNg in you character sheet (that was random, so yeah)
11. Your name may not start with any of the following: Shade, Deep, Rain, Gale, or Star
12. You can only be in a high position (leader, deputy, medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice) with one of your accounts, unless I have otherwise said so

See, told you it would be short, just 12 rules.
Back to top Go down
https://warrior-cats-descend.forumotion.com

Rules *MUST READ*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats RP :: Welcome :: Rules-
Jump to: